We are seeking to recruit, as a matter of urgency, a Caseworker to work in the international protection/immigration law division of the firm’s practice.
DLCM Solicitors has considerable experience in refugee and immigration law and is committed to the advancement of human rights in Ireland through rights based litigation.
This is a unique opportunity to gain specialist experience in refugee/immigration law and human rights in legal practice. The firm attracts a large volume of clients and the Caseworker will work in a fast paced environment, working closely alongside the Solicitor in the delivery of services to clients.
The Caseworker will attend client meetings, liaise with clients and Counsel, attend Court and Tribunal hearings, conduct legal research and prepare legal submissions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A law degree and/or Masters in Law, and a knowledge of human rights law.
- Knowledge/experience of refugee/immigration law would be a distinct advantage but training and support will be provided.
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Hardworking and dedicated individual with an interest in human rights law.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to empathise.
- An ability to work with and alongside others.
- Good organisation skills, with an ability to prioritise a workload appropriately and work autonomously.
- Capacity to deliver work of a consistently high standard, and with close attention to detail.
- Excellent computer / typing skills.
To apply for this position, please complete this Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 19th December 2016 at 5.00pm.