Our Probate Solicitors have extensive experience in advising and acting for Clients in the preparation of their wills and in the administration of Estates. Since a Will is one of the most important legal documents that a Client will ever make, it is vital that skilled professional advice is received.
Unfortunately contentious matters can arise in administering an Estate and we can provide extensive assistance in dealing with these conflicts and endeavour to resolve them without recourse to litigation, where possible.
Our services include advising on the following:
- Preparing Wills to include advising of rights under the Succession Act 1965 – tax implications, gifts to family members, the appointment of Executors, Trustees and Guardians, if applicable
- Advices under the Civil Partnership and Certain Rights and Obligations of Co-habitants Act 2010
- Grants of Representation to the estate of a deceased person who dies with or without a will
- Contentious matters including applications by disappointed children and other challenges to Wills where litigation may have been threatened
- Ordinary Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney and registration of same
- Application for Wardship and advices to the Committee of a Ward and dealing with all of the formalities required by the Wards of Court Office