DLCM SOLICITORS LLP is looking for an Intern to assist the Firm process large numbers of Visa Applications by Afghan Nationals. The position is envisaged to last for at least one month, with the possibility of it being extended. The ideal candidate should have the following:
- a strong interest in immigration/international human rights law;
- some knowledge of the Irish immigration & visa system and procedures;
- excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet)
- excellent internet skills;
- excellent organisational skills;
- excellent team-working skills and the ability to work under pressure and in a diverse working environment; and
- excellent communication skills (writing and orally).
Other competencies desired:
- Knowledge of Afghanistan’s geography, demography and recent history.
- Knowledge of Pashto and / or Dari La
How To Apply: Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a note as to why you think you fit the bill.
Starting Date: Immediately
Remuneration: €12 p/h