We have particular expertise and many years of experience in all aspects of International Protection Law.
We provide legal advice and representation to Clients in relation to all aspects of applications for International Protection including:
- Applying for International Protection in Ireland (Refugee Status and Subsidiary Protection) and applying for Permission to Remain
- Making representations to the International Protection Office
- Appeals to the International Protection Appeals Tribunal
- Making representations to the Minister regarding revocation of deportation orders
- Instituting Judicial Review proceedings
We represent both private Clients and Clients referred to us via the Legal Aid Board’s Private Practitioner Scheme.