We are particularly experienced and passionate about all aspects of national and International Protection Law (Asylum & Subsidiary Protection). For over thirteen years, we have been successfully providing legal advice and representation in relation to the following matters:
- Asylum Applications: Advice and Representation before the Office of the Refugee Applications Commissioner and the Refugee Appeals Tribunal (Refugee Act 1996)
- Subsidiary Protection Applications: Advice and Representation before the Office of the Refugee Applications Commissioner and the Refugee Appeals Tribunal (European Communities (Eligibility for Protection) Regulations 2006 and European Union (Subsidiary Protection) Regulations 2013)
- Applications for Leave to Remain Temporarily in the State & Non-Refoulement Applications (s. 3 Immigration Act 1999)
- Applications to Make a New Asylum Claim (S. 17(7) Refugee Act 1996)
- Representations in relation to Proposal to Revoke Refugee Status (Refugee Act 1996)
- Deportation Order Revocation Applications (s. 3(11) Immigration Act 1999)
We represent both private Clients and legally aided Clients in these matters (through the Refugee Legal Service/Legal Aid Board’s Private Practitioner Scheme).